Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

Pretty fun game!

I've seen quite a few business simulators, but this one is actually kinda interesting. I love the idea of running a hotel; I don't think I've seen it before. The process seems somewhat streamlined, though. A lack of many options and simple goals make the game seem a bit too simple. And honestly, the workers' AI could be better; the maids constantly leave one whole floor alone, just to get the tiny stuff on the floor they're on. Other than those points, it's a good game.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Uh, that was a jerk move

I liked everything about the game; except the whole "Fix More Games" button. I get that it's a joke, but seriously, that was really annoying.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Very fun!

So yeah, I guess this was supposed to be in the line of "elephant games" even though it has no elephant. It was a great game! I love the complexity of finding what to upgrade, and how fun it was to watch my screen fill with coins as I set each of my workers to machine guns. I like the feeling of being able to do a lot. Very satisfactory.

Goin Up Goin Up

One of the best games on newgrounds

When I saw this on the front page, I knew it was going to be good. Luckily, I wasdn't dissapointed. At first, I thought that it would only have the same enemies from turtle, though When I saw some of the new stuff, I was excited. Creepers, Angry Birds, Sharks, and even watermelons were all great ideas for the enemies. The whole "level up" part made me feel good that the entire game wasn't up to what you buy, as it's harder to get money in this game thsan turtle. Of course, my favorite part of the game is the references. You referenced so much stuff, it was amazing.
The only thing I can think of to change is that since it's harder to get money, it's harder to get many of the upgrades. Though this is still a fun game with the upgrades being kinda expensive.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Beautiful

This is exactly what a pokemon tower defense would/should be. It feels like you're playing pokemon, but it still feels like it's own game. The usage of attacks (and variety) adds to the strategy, and the fact that you can only tske 6 pokemon onto a map with you feels natural and is a good way of keeping the player from overpowering the game. The story isn't that good, but it's enough to hold the game together (so basically you didn't need a story, but in this case it helps). The only real improvements I can think of are adding new stuff and graphical improvements. I can't wait to see what you do with this!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Amazing...

A fun game with a lot of options for the level editor, a great story mode, and a confusing ending.

Hey, when I voted twice, It tried to give me "weebls secret island" badge. Is that intentional?

Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2 Nicholas' WeirdAdventure2

Amazing

Great game! I love the things that happen in it. It was funny, especially the ending.