Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~ Nico-do 2nd - Kirbomix~

It's a great NND parody!!

I loved it! Being an otaku, I understood the jokes, and this medley (the original) used to be my favorite, so I was happy when I saw this! BTW, let me just say that the song near the end (6th from the end) was another TMOHS song, and that could've had another good window for parody, but oh well. It's still excellent, and when you and Zetto sing it sounds really nice!

TTA Episode 052 TTA Episode 052

amazing!!!

I loved gamecrashers battle!!!!! What if he used a konami code
?

TTA Episode 008 TTA Episode 008

Loved it

I love the concept for this series, and I can't wait to watch more episodes.
Good music, sprites, and backrounds. I like it!

Theme Hotel Theme Hotel

Pretty fun game!

I've seen quite a few business simulators, but this one is actually kinda interesting. I love the idea of running a hotel; I don't think I've seen it before. The process seems somewhat streamlined, though. A lack of many options and simple goals make the game seem a bit too simple. And honestly, the workers' AI could be better; the maids constantly leave one whole floor alone, just to get the tiny stuff on the floor they're on. Other than those points, it's a good game.

Upgrade Complete 2 Upgrade Complete 2

Uh, that was a jerk move

I liked everything about the game; except the whole "Fix More Games" button. I get that it's a joke, but seriously, that was really annoying.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

Very fun!

So yeah, I guess this was supposed to be in the line of "elephant games" even though it has no elephant. It was a great game! I love the complexity of finding what to upgrade, and how fun it was to watch my screen fill with coins as I set each of my workers to machine guns. I like the feeling of being able to do a lot. Very satisfactory.